ARCHIVED- Replacement Window Discussion Board
|Please Note: Posting Functions for this Board will no longer function!|
We Moved! Visit the new discussion board.
|In Reply To:||Sound Control Windows (posted by John)|
|Subject:||RE: Sound Control Windows|
John -- i'm also looking for windows to cut down on outside noise, primarily from my neighbors dogs. i'm leaning toward getting Schuco's triple-pane windows with krypton gas. i think it's the 4100 line. the references the schuco salesmen provided me with say it's great for sound insulation.
i've also seen milgard's line on their website but there's no dealer (that i know of, anyway) where i live (northern virginia)
- ! New Board! - Tim 10/7/2004 2:45PM
- Sound Control Windows - John 10/4/2004 11:01PM
- RE: Sound Control Windows - Oberon 10/5/2004 5:04PM
- RE: Sound Control Windows - Guy 10/5/2004 1:34AM
- RE: Sound Control Windows - tomf 10/5/2004 12:55AM
Please Note: Posting Functions for this Board will no longer function!