Anyone familiar with Grand Horizons replacement windows?
Here's what we know:
- Manufactured by Amcraft (www.amcraft.com)
- Three product levels: Grand Horizons, Grand Horizons EP, and Grand Horizons Preferred
Here's what we'd like to know:
- Quality of this brand?
- Ideal price range w/installation?
- Is Amcraft a division or part of American Craftsman?
- Any other info that may be pertinent
We have researched several window brands (both in-store and at-home demonstrations), and this window is the best one we have seen. Can anyone provide any further info? Thanks.
A place to ask all your replacement window questions
1 post • Page 1 of 1