Buying replacement windows for a rental property...

Ask replacement window questions & get answers!
leanjow

Re: Buying replacement windows for a rental property...

#16 Post by leanjow »

tonybons wrote:
NClandlord81 wrote:I own a duplex and its energy efficiency is not very good. I've insulated the attic and under the house and it hasn't helped enough. I figure the next Landlords that accept DSS step is to replace the windows (which are original to the property...1968). I don't have any experience purchasing windows...so I need some advice. What I need is a window that will offer pretty good energy efficiency (something that will significantly lower the energy bill) at a good price. This is probably asking for too much, but the main idea to me is a good value. I've gotten a quote from Window World...

Thanks in advance for all the knowledge.
Hello,
In my opinion, before you go to purchase a Window for best homes for sale in ozark mo
. You have to check the agreement or should talk with your landlord. If your landlord allows you to make changes according to you then its Ok other wise you have to find out a new way for it.. ...
Hi
I totally agree with your point because changing anything in rental property without the permission of landlord is not right.