Soft-Lite and Sunrise Comparison

Ask replacement window questions & get answers!
HomeSealed

Re: Soft-Lite and Sunrise Comparison

#16 Post by HomeSealed »

jojo wrote:Thank you all so much for your time and your opinions.

I received CPD# from each dealer and compared on nfrc. As mentioned in this board, I'm pretty confident that I'm choosing high quality windows either Elements or LS. Now my focus is now on dealer's experience and reputation.

If it's not too stupid to ask, other than Angie's List, BBB.org, reading customer's reviews on google or facebook, what are the good way to check dealer/installer's reputation? I would hate to take every word spoken by their salesman.
So you confirmed that they are indeed offering the LS? ... At that point, I'd agree with your "to-do list", which is to say adding weight to the installer/dealer aspect is wise.

Tnmedi8r

#17 Post by Tnmedi8r »

Bumping this thread - Jojo, what did you decide to do? We are in almost the exact same position you were in last year- trying to decide between Nirvana (Classic), Lotus (Pro), and Tip Top’s Elements and their proprietary “Classic” which has reinforced sash and we are told is equivalent to the Imperial LS. Both vendors have been super nice, low pressure, and get good reviews on the forums. We have 18 double hung 11 of which are 31.5x 72 and the rest are 31.5 x 62. Thanks!

uncle eddie

#18 Post by uncle eddie »

Tn, the consensus is pretty clear that the conversation should start and end with the Elements and LS. The other lower end units are not top options. The reviews on that dealer seem to be mixed as well. If you have a good quote on the elements line that is a winner.