Pricing for Kolbe Windows

Ask replacement window questions & get answers!
CVB784

Pricing for Kolbe Windows

#1 Post by CVB784 »

I am looking to install replacement windows that assist with noise reduction. I got a quote from Kolbe for a double hung window from its Ultra Series, that includes laminated glass, and which scored a 34 STC rating. The price per window, before install, is $1,090. Each window is roughly 28" x 56-3/4".

This price strikes me as being very high. Can anyone share their thoughts on the price I should expect to pay for this particular window?

masterext
Location: Window Pro-Serves All of Northern New Jersey. Bergen, Morris, Union, Essex, Passaic, Sussex Counties

Re: Pricing for Kolbe Windows

#2 Post by masterext »

CVB784 wrote:I am looking to install replacement windows that assist with noise reduction. I got a quote from Kolbe for a double hung window from its Ultra Series, that includes laminated glass, and which scored a 34 STC rating. The price per window, before install, is $1,090. Each window is roughly 28" x 56-3/4".

This price strikes me as being very high. Can anyone share their thoughts on the price I should expect to pay for this particular window?

Thats not high at all. In fact, that price seems very low.

Randy

#3 Post by Randy »

I agree, the price seems low for a very good quality clad wood window with laminated glass.

Windows on Washington

#4 Post by Windows on Washington »

That would be, without question, below cost in my area.