Simonton prism line?

Ask replacement window questions & get answers!
toddinmn

Re: Simonton prism line?

#16 Post by toddinmn »

I did not they had the LS, that would definitely be a step over the Simonton .

Stardog

#17 Post by Stardog »

I just got off the phone and was told by the sales manager of Simonton that they didn’t offer the reinforced meeting rail as an option in their prism or impressions line. Something was said about if they “increased the design pressure” it might add it. But it sounded they didn’t want to use that path.

I have some time set up now to look at the soft-lite windows. With 27 windows to replace I’m wondering if the Elements windows will come in above or below the cost of the Simonton Impressions windows.

HomeSealed

#18 Post by HomeSealed »

If you have access to the Elements from a local dealer with a great reputation that would be a compelling option. The LS is a sister to that and very good as well, although you'll get mixed reviews on that dealer.

If the Elements is available, I'd expect it to cost more than the Simonton option and for good reason.

toddinmn

#19 Post by toddinmn »

I did not think that Zen sold the LS line, that would be a nice step up over the Simonton for sure. I thought the LS and Element looked basically the same?

masterext
Location: Window Pro-Serves All of Northern New Jersey. Bergen, Morris, Union, Essex, Passaic, Sussex Counties

#20 Post by masterext »

The Imperial Ls is far superior to simonton.