Ideal Majestic Windows Reviews

Ask replacement window questions & get answers!
briant5

Ideal Majestic Windows Reviews

#1 Post by briant5 »

I'm looking for reviews on majestic windows by Ideal. I was shown Ideal majestic windows and they seem to look like a good window. The window company that gave the estimate said they have been using the majestic series for almost 5 years and have had a lot of success and their customers seem to really like the window. We were shown a few other window brands from various contractors but these stood out both in terms of looks and quality. The salesman seemed to focus on the good air infiltration rating on the majestic window. It was a .02 and thats supposed to very good? We were quoted for double hung windows without grids for about $534 per window including the installation. Also includes debris removal and life time warrany and glass breakage.
Any opinions here? We have 20 windows to be replaced. FYI. I live in Central NJ.
Thanks
Last edited by briant5 on Mon Apr 30, 2018 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

masterext
Location: Window Pro-Serves All of Northern New Jersey. Bergen, Morris, Union, Essex, Passaic, Sussex Counties

Re: Ideal Majestic Windows Reviews

#2 Post by masterext »

The Ideal majestic is a good looking window with some good features including sash reinforcement. Seems like a solid window. They do a nice job with the shadow groove welds. That is a very good air infiltration rating and your pricing is very low, normally the Majestic is priced in the $650-700 range around here for a basic replacement install from what i see. Are you sure $535 per window is correct?? Even without grids that is such an unusually low price, your contractor would be losing money. Maybe they are very small basement hopper windows? The regular/ standard windows by Ideal are maybe average but the majestic is their top window by far. Where in central jersey are you?