Soft-lite Elements vs. Sunrise Restorations in Nashville, TN

Ask replacement window questions & get answers!
NicoleV

Soft-lite Elements vs. Sunrise Restorations in Nashville, TN

#1 Post by NicoleV »

We've gotten pretty comparable quotes on both the Sunrise Restorations and the Soft-lite Elements vinyl replacement windows. Both companies are highly rated and well reviewed on installation so I am wondering if there is something I should be considering between these 2 windows that would give one the nod over the other. It seems that some of the differences are in the type of balance system (i.e. the sunrise block and tackle vs. the soft-lite endura-force- not sure which is better or if it ultimately matters) but any info or opinions would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Randy

Re: Soft-lite Elements vs. Sunrise Restorations in Nashville, TN

#2 Post by Randy »

Sunrise makes a very good window, however, if you have the Soft-lite Elements available to you at a comparable price, I’d go with the Soft-lite as the frame is a good deal stouter and the sill has a better design.

Windows on Washington

#3 Post by Windows on Washington »

+1 to the above advice.

While I like the Sunrise...the Elements is a better window.

HomeSealed

#4 Post by HomeSealed »

I agree with these guys. Probably can't go wrong with either and if the Softlie dealer was not a reputable business it could sway me, but when all else is equal, the Elements is better. The final caveat is I assume that we are speaking of double hungs given the reference to balances. If we were talking casements, I'd actually lean slightly toward the Sunrise product personally.

Nashville1986

#5 Post by Nashville1986 »

Hello,

I am currently looking to replace some windows in Nashville. Do you mind sharing your experience and who you ended up going with? This would be a huge help.

Thanks