OKNA 800 vs. Harvey Tribute?

Ask replacement window questions & get answers!
tbd75

OKNA 800 vs. Harvey Tribute?

#1 Post by tbd75 »

Looking for some advice on replacing 28 double hung windows in CT. I'm replacing 20 year old Peachtree windows in a colonial and I'm looking for some advice and recommendations. I've looked at the Tribute already and really like the way they look. I'm going to see the OKNA's tomorrow. I also looked at the Infinity by Marvin and I don't think I am going to go down that road. I plan on being in this house for at least 10-15 years so I'm looking for a high-quality window. Thanks in advance and if there are any others you think I should look at please let me know.

HomeSealed

Re: OKNA 800 vs. Harvey Tribute?

#2 Post by HomeSealed »

The Okna 800 will blow the Harvey out of the water in every way. Sunrise and Softlite are a couple of other top tier choices.

masterext
Location: Window Pro-Serves All of Northern New Jersey. Bergen, Morris, Union, Essex, Passaic, Sussex Counties

#3 Post by masterext »

agree 110% with HomeSealed, no question about. Okna 800 much better than harvey tribute.
Last edited by masterext on Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

buddy11

#4 Post by buddy11 »

Infinity is a very high quality window, but at a cost. Okna will out perform it for less. Of the three, Okna is by far the best of the bunch

Windows on Washington

#5 Post by Windows on Washington »

Can't really add any additional information but if it gives you any additional reassurance to hear it again, I concur with the other comments.

tbd75

#6 Post by tbd75 »

Thank you everyone for your input. Now I just need to make sure that I have a high comfort level with the contractor who installs the Okna. The Harvey contractor has a great reputation. Will prices be comparable?

HomeSealed

#7 Post by HomeSealed »

Price can vary wildly by dealer. The okna should cost more, but there are many variables that will determine that.