Window Depot Signature series Window (

Ask replacement window questions & get answers!
Rjrunner

Window Depot Signature series Window (

#1 Post by Rjrunner »

Got a quote for these windows and the patio door. Price seems pretty good with triple pane and krypton Gas. I see the u-factor is .17 for the double hung and .05 for CFM. (can you tell the difference between .01 and .05???) The salesrep said they do not sell many of the casement windows. Are the casement windows good quality? I also cannot seem to find any info on condensation resistance. Does anyone know that number for these windows? Also had Cardinal glass "neat or clean glass"??? What is this?? When I look at a cut out of the window it looks very similar to a cut out of a soft-lite window. Whats the difference other than $$$$? Unbiased opinion please I know a lot of you guys sell Okna and Softlite and those are great windows but will this window be as energy efficient and durable for 20-30 years???
Thank you for your comments!

TheWindowNerd

Re: Window Depot Signature series Window (

#2 Post by TheWindowNerd »

I personally use = or < .05 as my recommendation. I do not know what you will feel. 4 cubic feet is something.
Unless I see the details for the product and get to use it in real life it is all a wag.
Find someone who has used it and maybe half dozen other brands to get an unbiased op.