A place to ask all your replacement window questions
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:57 pm
Has anyone else had problems with the non- operating door pull away from the jamb In the middle? The door was doing this out of the crate.
Windows on Washington
- Posts: 4459
- Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:23 am
- Location: DC Metropolitan Area-Maryland/Virginia/DC
Can you post up a picture? Pulling away in what direction...plumb or level?
- Posts: 2367
- Joined: Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:46 pm
- Location: Milwaukee & Madison area
Sounds like either there is a bow in the frame or panel, OR the panel needs to be secured. As WOW mentioned, a picture would be very helpful here.
- Posts: 1219
- Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:14 am
- Location: New Jersey Window Pro- Northern NJ and Central NJ
I have seen quite a few andersen door panels with bows, also a lot of buckling due to damaged rails.
- Posts: 1762
- Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:05 pm
- Location: SE PA & NJ; DFW/Metroplex
I install a fair number, though not my favorite if the 200 series. The A series seems good.