Sunrise Replacement window VS Sunrise Coastal Performance

Ask replacement window questions & get answers!
ecallarman

Sunrise Replacement window VS Sunrise Coastal Performance

#1 Post by ecallarman »

Hello All,

I am navigating the arduous process of selecting a window and installer to replace 21 windows in my home. I have received many quotes and performed MANY hours of research over the past 10 months. Quite frankly, I am tired of the process. Last night I had another company come to my house to quote replacement windows. This company represents and installs Sunrise windows. From my research, it appears that Sunrise makes a decently priced/quality window.

SO my quote was for a variety of sized/shaped windows and the company quoted two separate options for me.

Option 1- Sunrise (not restorations but that is all I know) He did say it was with the Omega 12 window pack with an insulated frame.
Option 2- Coastal Performance

Both options were the same price and from my perspective are about the same energy performance of window. Can anybody provide any additional feedback that would help me complete my due diligence before I pull the trigger?

PS. My other windows that have been quoted are:

Showcase Windows (Earthwise)
Krestmark
Window World 4000 series

Windows on Washington

Re: Sunrise Replacement window VS Sunrise Coastal Performance

#2 Post by Windows on Washington »

Where is the home located and what is "coastal performance" in this case? Reference to a specific Low-e range or another option or another brand/model?

ecallarman

#3 Post by ecallarman »

Sorry, should have mentioned location.

Beaumont, Texas about 30 miles from coast.

Coastal Performance is Sunrise's hurricane model window. The one I was quoted is the non-impact rated type.

ecallarman

#4 Post by ecallarman »

Windows on Washington wrote: Thu Jun 11, 2020 1:02 pm Where is the home located and what is "coastal performance" in this case? Reference to a specific Low-e range or another option or another brand/model?
Sorry, should have mentioned location.

Beaumont, Texas about 30 miles from coast.

Coastal Performance is Sunrise's hurricane model window. The one I was quoted is the non-impact rated type.