Window world 4000 vs feldco Sophia vs Sunrise essential

Ask replacement window questions & get answers!
vid1953

Window world 4000 vs feldco Sophia vs Sunrise essential

#1 Post by vid1953 »

I liked the Feldco window but very few reviews out there.Feldco features and ratings seems to be the best of the other 2. Any opinions would be great. I live in Chicago area

HomeSealed

Re: Window world 4000 vs feldco Sophia vs Sunrise essential

#2 Post by HomeSealed »

My suggestion would be to expand your search. The WW4000 is the alside mezzo in most areas, in some its an MI unit. The Sophia last time I checked is the MI unit. The Sunrise Essentials, while a step up in manufacturer, is the one product from that manufacturer that gets very little love. I'd recommend the base Sunrise at minimum (the Vanguard and Elements are better), and you could also search for a Softlite (LS or Elements), Polaris, or Okna dealer in your area.

WindowsDirectCinci

#3 Post by WindowsDirectCinci »

Those 3 windows are relatively comparable to each other. As noted above there are better products available. If you're on a budget and those are the 3 options, the Essentials from Sunrise has the better air leakage rating and come from the best of 3 manufacturers imo. I would put the Alside window 2nd but make sure to check the reputation of the installers. Not premium quality products may come with a subpar installation as well

HomeSealed

#4 Post by HomeSealed »

WindowsDirectCinci wrote: Wed Jul 22, 2020 8:53 pm Not premium quality products may come with a subpar installation as well
Excellent point. Guys that care about their work aren't typically putting in low priced product

vid1953

#5 Post by vid1953 »

Thank YOu for the replys