A place to ask all your replacement window questions
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:06 am
I am making my ICF Window and Door openings now and was thinking of taking the 2x12 Window Bucks out after the pour. Then attach the Windows and doors directly to the concrete. Can I do this?
Windows on Washington
- Posts: 4599
- Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:23 am
- Location: DC Metropolitan Area-Maryland/Virginia/DC
What does the ICF manufacturer say? There are a few ways to do the window bucks. I know there are some stainless steel buck options.
- Posts: 1834
- Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:05 pm
- Location: SE PA & NJ; DFW/Metroplex
Yes, but why?
To gain 2.5" of visible glass?