Replacing 31 windows in DFW

Ask replacement window questions & get answers!
harisundhar

Replacing 31 windows in DFW

#1 Post by harisundhar »

Replacing 31 windows in our home - 2001 builder installed aluminum windows right now.
Down to NT-Presidential, Alside Mezzo.
Mezzo trip pane at 19,500 installed vs NT double pane at 22,000.
Leaning towards NT due to their rep and being local.
Any pros here who can help out at a good price point here, please let me know.

Thanks !

Windows on Washington

Re: Replacing 31 windows in DFW

#2 Post by Windows on Washington »

Not sure the triple really gets you too much over a proper glass specification in a double pane in the DFW area.

The NT window is, in my previous reads of UltraWindows posts, the better product.

hsundhar

#3 Post by hsundhar »

Yep, Randy helped with his opinion on the NT windows. that got me to research more on alside and NT. I chose NT even if a bit on the higher side - but I think they make a good window.

hsundhar

#4 Post by hsundhar »

came across woodbridge home solutions or woodbridge exteriros. they sell the NT trip pane, and call it an exclusive for them and asked for 45000. Once the sales guy told me their manufacturer is NT, I told him I have a NT trip pane quote from a very reputable installer at 25000, he got very aggressive and left saying, well you could have told me that in the beginning and I would not have wasted my 1 hour.
I did ask him atleast a thousand times over phone and as he started, what's your price point - to which he kept saying we will get to it in the end with the "specials" etc. the original one year price without the specials was $68000

others beware - please dont fall for their exclusive crap. I see so many people bought from them from their google reviews.