Help Identifying a Window

Ask replacement window questions & get answers!
atrouth

Help Identifying a Window

#1 Post by atrouth »

I have been searching online to try and find out who makes this window based off any of the numbers on the sticker, but so far I have not come up with anything. I thought the builder had mentioned the windows were from Alside (but that could have been a lie). The builder and I are not on speaking terms (long story, he is/was family and did some unforgivable things when grandparents passed) so asking him is not an option. He has also been proven to be a compulsive liar so I doubt his word would hold water anyhow.

The hermetic seal failed on the window after ~ 5 years of use, the windows were replaced in 2016. I am located in Maryland if that helps. I need to look this evening and see if there are any other identifying marks on the window, but the sticker is all I have for now. I also searched the barcode, had the number it represents, but nothing comes up.
IMG-8273.jpg

atrouth

Re: Help Identifying a Window

#2 Post by atrouth »

IMG-8273.jpg

HomeSealed

#3 Post by HomeSealed »

Its been a while since I've seen an Alside sticker and there doesn't appear to be any notes about the manufacturer on that label (0301 may be the series). With that said, while there companies that try to disguise the fact that they are selling an Alside window, I've never heard of anyone claiming it to be so as if its a good thing... If you have a local Alside distribution center in your area I'd send that over to them and see if they can help. Back to the drawing board if they say its not.

I'm also little confused by the mention of "the builder", but then "replacement in 2016". Based on the label it looks like this one is around 20 years old?

Windows on Washington

#4 Post by Windows on Washington »

How about a picture of the window, inside and out, for us to take a gander at? That will help as well.

Alside definitely did have a 0301 series if memory serves me.

And +1 to HomeSealed questions above. If built in 04', why replaced in 16', and why the sticker from the 04' window?

TheWindowNerd

#5 Post by TheWindowNerd »

send the sticker to Alside see if they can help.