Ask replacement window questions & get answers!
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:42 pm
Once we get our windows replaced in late July, we plan to get the shutters on 6 windows replaced. It's an aluminum siding bi-level home. Looks like the popular options are polypropylene & vinyl. We definitely want something paintable. Any recommendations or advice from the experts. Thanks as always.
Windows on Washington
- Posts: 4927
- Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:23 am
- Location: DC Metropolitan Area-Maryland/Virginia/DC
Recommendation #1...pick a color that you like and don't paint.
The paintable ones, in my experience, suck compared to the vinyl shutters.
- Posts: 2132
- Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:05 pm
- Location: SE PA & NJ; DFW/Metroplex
Yup , there are 20 different colors.