Andersen patio doors from dealer or HD same?

Ask replacement window questions & get answers!
w_cohen

Andersen patio doors from dealer or HD same?

#1 Post by w_cohen »

I am looking for plain white vinyl replacement patio doors from Andersen. A local window dealer who deals with the major manufacturers of Andersen, Pella, Marvin, etc quoted me a price of $891 for a PSW510.

Home Depot seems to have the same model but I know how some manufacturers, at least Andersen, make a similar but not quite exact model to be sold only at HD or Lowes.

Anybody know if the two are identical? I sent off an email to Andersen customer service to find out.

The model at HD is PS51 OR/OL Kit. #2562132, part # 4757076, UPC 1628957588 for $649.

Thanks,
Walter

Guy

#2 Post by Guy »

Home Depot does carry the Andersen PS510. It is the exact same one the other place has. Andersen doesn't play the game of making someone their own style that I know of. You will get the same product the others sell at a cheaper price. HD just has such a huge buying power to purchase large quantities. They buy so cheap it really is passed down on certain items. I always buy my Andersen products from the depot. It's the best savings for me. Good Luck!!