Cost of Schuco Windows

Ask replacement window questions & get answers!
Linda G

Cost of Schuco Windows

#1 Post by Linda G »

I came across this site while researching replacement windows. I saw a demonstration of the Schuco window yesterday at a showroom and was very impressed--probably to the point of ordering--but am very concerned with the price that I was given as a general rule of thumb, especially since I've been purusing the net today and found lots of references to quotes that seem to be a lot less than the gentlemen at the showroom indicated. I have LOTS of windows--a total of 50 to be exact--at least half of which are 6' tall! So, I know I'm talking LOTS of money--I just want to be as economical as possible with this venture. Is there anyone on line that would be willing to give me a idea of a range of pricing that I should expect for this window? I have all the sizes of the existing windows.

Another question--Many of the window openings are filled with multiple windows installed side by side. Is it possible to fill these openings with a single large window, or is that possible? If possible, is it generally not done because of the cost involved?

I would appreciate any information and/or help you guys could give a floundering female trying to research/buy something they know very little about. Thanks!