Hope Windows of PA?

Ask replacement window questions & get answers!
thadu

Hope Windows of PA?

#1 Post by thadu »

I am in the process of buying a home built in 1973. The windows appear to be made of steel with dark brown paint.

One of my new neighbors to be told us they were made by a company called Hope Windows in PA that is still around. He also said that if any removable windows have failed, they could be shipped to PA and company will refurbish them /replace the seals.

I have searched the web, but I can only find a Hope Architectural Windows in New York. This might be the company that he is referring to but I am not sure.

Has anyone heard of Hope Windows in PA? Do you think that they are the same company? Any insights on the quality of their product?

Also, I have no idea how much the refurbishing of a window would cost (or even if it can be done), but could any of the pros out there let me know if this would be a cost effective alternative for a failed window?

Thanks in advance for any and all replies!!!

Greg

Hope Windows

#2 Post by Greg »

We have Hope windows here in California. Because you said they are steel and you are so close to New York, I am sure they are the "Hope" that you are looking for.