Is Schuco worth the extra money?

Ask replacement window questions & get answers!
tfrazier

Is Schuco worth the extra money?

#1 Post by tfrazier »

I need to order my windows and i'm trying to decide if Shuco is worth an extra $4,000. Schuco wants $15,000 for my 23 windows, Soft Lite wants $11,000. I have a long list if things i could use that $4,000 for. My main reason to go with the triple-pane Schuco is noise reduction. can anyone tell me if there will be that noticeable a difference between the triple-pane shuco window and the double-pane Soft Lite?

jimkas

#2 Post by jimkas »

IS THAT SHUCO INSTALLED?
WHAT SIZES AND ARE THEY DOUBLE HUNG CORONA 4000

cin

#3 Post by cin »

I would like to know if this price is for the triple pane glass?
I got a quote of 14,300 for 23 DOUBLE-pane and am
not sure it is worth it. Thanks ...

tfrazier

#4 Post by tfrazier »

Yes, the $15,000 is for 23 double-hung, triple-pane corona 4000 windows. i don't have the exact sizes.

FenEx

#5 Post by FenEx »

Schuco doesn't install. They use certified installers that are trained and provided by exclusive dealers. As I have stated in past, a sq/ft price or a general rule unit price offered by anyone for any installed window product is rediculously innaccurate. There are so many variables such as area, installation obstacles and the overhead of quality contractors which give you security and peace of mind.

I can say that the Schuco double hung Corona 4000's are ranging from $600 to as much as $1,000 installed nationwide. Some of this is due to geographical costs of doing business... but some is for less respectable reasons. Get to know your dealer as well as you have gotten to know the product. Good Luck.

FenEx