Where can I purchase Okna Windows?

Ask replacement window questions & get answers!
lawndart

Where can I purchase Okna Windows?

#1 Post by lawndart »

Hello guys and girls. Long time lurker here. After reading all the reviews I reached out to Okna windows to setup an account with them. I own home a remodeling business in Staten Island NY and was surprised to be told that I could only purchase these windows from one of my competitors located in the Bronx.

I'd rather deal with a real distributor than another business that is similar to mine. Can any of you point me in the right direction?

Being that I'm located in Staten Island I'd prefer to deal with a distributor in NJ.

Thanks in advance.

TheWindowNerd

Re: Where can I purchase Okna Windows?

#2 Post by TheWindowNerd »

Tough one. I would like to sell you the windows, BUT I will not step on Franks toes , I don't want some one stepping on mine. All the other guys will give and get the same respect.
If windows are not your primary business then cut a deal with Frank.

lawndart

#3 Post by lawndart »

TheWindowNerd wrote:Tough one. I would like to sell you the windows, BUT I will not step on Franks toes , I don't want some one stepping on mine. All the other guys will give and get the same respect.
If windows are not your primary business then cut a deal with Frank.
Windows are my primary business. I've been selling and installing Alside windows for the past few years and was hoping to switch primarily to Okna.

Who is Frank?

masterext
Location: Window Pro-Serves All of Northern New Jersey. Bergen, Morris, Union, Essex, Passaic, Sussex Counties

#4 Post by masterext »

Okna protects their dealers and rightly so. having too many in one place will hurt business plus having dealers that arent competent installers can cause major warranty nightmares for okna.

lawndart

#5 Post by lawndart »

masterext wrote:Okna protects their dealers and rightly so. having too many in one place will hurt business plus having dealers that arent competent installers can cause major warranty nightmares for okna.
I understand all of that and been in the business for 18 years. However there is only 1 dealer in my backyard. I'm surprised by the lack of interest on Okna's part.

On the other hand Soft-Lite is interested in making me a dealer even with 3 other competitors here. Oh well, I really liked the Okna products.

TheWindowNerd

#6 Post by TheWindowNerd »

Frank is the owner of Window King in the Bronx.

Win-admin
Board Administrator

#7 Post by Win-admin »

Gentlemen,

We would like to move this thread to the Contractors Forum.

viewforum.php?f=9

Will leave this up for a bit, and then barring any objections move it over.

Thanks,

Ed's