Choices

Ask replacement window questions & get answers!
ls43

Choices

#1 Post by ls43 »

I recently won a $3,000 shopping spree to one of nine retailers through the KC Star newspaper here in Kansas City. One of my choices of retailers is Renewal by Andersen, but I am wondering how far $3000 will get me when it comes to Renewal windows. I am under the impression they are quality windows, but would my money be better spent elsewhere if I can't get all my windows replaced at once for 3 grand? All of my windows are in need of replacement. I own a 1138 sq. ft. ranch-style home with approximately 14 windows of different styles. Any opinions? Thanks

FenEx

#2 Post by FenEx »

Congratualtions

What products do the other eight dealers carry? You can get more window and more window(s) with some other brands. Unless you plan to install them yourself, I can tell you that $3,000 will not cover 14 decent windows... but it will get you started. With installed Renewal, you may get 4 or 5 windows at best.
Last edited by FenEx on Wed Oct 13, 2004 1:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ls43

#3 Post by ls43 »

The other 6 (not 8) companies carry 1) spas, pool tables, bars, etc., 2) granite countertops, 3) lighting, 4) furniture (La Z Boy), 5) Tables and chairs, and 6)Kitchen remodeling services. I don't really need lighting or tables and chairs. Kitchen remodeling, furniture, or a hot tub (!!) are my next choices after windows.

Oberon

HOT TUB

#4 Post by Oberon »

Go for the Hot Tub!