Estimate Help

Ask replacement window questions & get answers!
rowerms

Re: Estimate Help

#31 Post by rowerms »

Appreciate it guys. I'll just ask the sales person what the deal is. :D

HomeSealed

#32 Post by HomeSealed »

I looked it up after WDC mentioned it, and I have to admit it does look weird... That said, the shady stuff is typically done by small companies trying desperately to establish a reputation, not companies that do eight figures in yearly volume and have 100 employees... If I had to take a guess, I'd imagine that perhaps its not against the rules to share reviews across locations? I really don't know though. Either way, the relevant part is that again, they are solid regardless of the strange review thing. Share what you find out just to satisfy our curiosity, but I wouldn't sweat it much either way.

rowerms

#33 Post by rowerms »

HomeSealed wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 8:58 pm I looked it up after WDC mentioned it, and I have to admit it does look weird... That said, the shady stuff is typically done by small companies trying desperately to establish a reputation, not companies that do eight figures in yearly volume and have 100 employees... If I had to take a guess, I'd imagine that perhaps its not against the rules to share reviews across locations? I really don't know though. Either way, the relevant part is that again, they are solid regardless of the strange review thing. Share what you find out just to satisfy our curiosity, but I wouldn't sweat it much either way.
Appreciate it. One of those things that just looks strange. I understand the desire to improve your online presence, but man...

I'll report back in a few days.

rowerms

#34 Post by rowerms »

For those curious, they do gift card raffle entries for reviews, with a well known and open loophole to review all 4 branches.