Window Estimates

Ask replacement window questions & get answers!
BrieLiz

Window Estimates

#1 Post by BrieLiz »

I'm looking into replacing 14 double hung windows and a picture window in my townhome in Maryland.

Could you please give me your thoughts and opinions on the estimates below? Which is the best value for my money? Not necessarily the cheapest.

Any information you could provide me would be extremely helpful in making my decision more informed. Thanks!

Simonton Reflection 5500 Series for $9,050.00

PerfeXion by Norandex. It is my understanding that they are the exact same as the Simonton Reflection 5500, but a different distributor. Please clarify and confirm. $8,650

Soft-Lite Classic Series for $13,559.00

Provia Endure EN600 Series 601 for $10,946.58

Thanks!!

HomeSealed

Re: Window Estimates

#2 Post by HomeSealed »

Brieliz, you may be in luck. A very highly regarded contributor here and his company Windows on Washington may serve your area. Their main window line is objectively superior to all of those that you’ve seen so far, and I’d expect the pricing to be no higher.

You have a couple of above average lines there in the provia and soft lite classic, but you should consider an elite level offering like the Softlite Elements or Okna in that price range. Again, contacting Windows on Washington would be a very wise choice. Great installation, highly ethical organization.

masterext
Location: Window Pro-Serves All of Northern New Jersey. Bergen, Morris, Union, Essex, Passaic, Sussex Counties

#3 Post by masterext »

Some good advice feom homesealed. I agree 100%. Windows on washington is a solid company.

toddinmn

#4 Post by toddinmn »

The Simonton and classic Are pretty old window designs, the Endure would be the best of that bunch. Windows on Washington would better performing windows than all of those with a strong company with great reputation backing in it up.