I ask for advice

Ask replacement window questions & get answers!
saxarnica@gmail.com

I ask for advice

#1 Post by saxarnica@gmail.com »

Hello!

Our company is located in Belarus. We produce vinyl (pvc) and aluminum windows and doors, we have our own glass workshop for the production and lamination. We are one of the largest in this industry in Belarus. We have a very high quality of our products. Started working with the USA and Canada. We can produce designs of any size, color and shape according to the customer. We have a good presentation, and we will gladly provide it to interested companies!
The following profiles are used in the work: Rehau Grazio 70, Rehau Intelio 80, KBE 70, KBE 76, Salamander Streamline 76, Dexen 70 (the latter is an inexpensive British-Belarusian profile).
Our customers are mostly Russian speakers. We would like to interest the Americans! Wash your advice on how to do this, because now they are cautious, although the quality of our product is excellent. Perhaps someone will decide to consider my proposal, I will be happy to answer all questions! thank

Windows on Washington

Re: I ask for advice

#2 Post by Windows on Washington »

Are you talking about the delivery of finished windows in this case? i.e. complete units?

Ricknez

#3 Post by Ricknez »

dont even respond to that loser, its a scam.

uncle eddie

#4 Post by uncle eddie »

My advice doesn't need to be washed. Sometimes.