Vinyl replacement windows Pella 250 series vs Viwinco Cambridge Series

Share your experiences with others
win

Vinyl replacement windows Pella 250 series vs Viwinco Cambridge Series

#1 Post by win »

Looking to replace qty 13 double hung replacement vinyl windows. I have price quotes from Pella on 250 series, Viwinco Cambridge series and Ideal Majestic Signature Series Energy Green. Viwinco quote is about $500 less than the Pella and $1000 less than Ideal Majestic Signature Series. Looking on some feedback on the Viwinco Cambridge window and whether it is comparable to the Pella 250 series and Ideal Majestic. I reside in southeastern PA area. Also when selecting an installer some installers are quoting installation from the inside, others from exterior, what is recommended.

masterext
Location: Window Pro-Serves All of Northern New Jersey. Bergen, Morris, Union, Essex, Passaic, Sussex Counties

Re: Vinyl replacement windows Pella 250 series vs Viwinco Cambridge Series

#2 Post by masterext »

The majestic is the better of those three, its a nice window. Pella and viwinco arent anything i would endorse .

Windows on Washington

#3 Post by Windows on Washington »

Southeastern PA...whereabouts? There are a few good contractors on here that service the PA and NJ areas.

TheWindowNerd

#4 Post by TheWindowNerd »

I would suggest looking at the Okna 800DX, no drafts, well built good looking window.For us a quick tell is the AL test, does the window leak air. should be .05 or less, the 800DX is .01

theWindowNerd.com