Lindsay vs Apex

Share your experiences with others
jjminnesota

Lindsay vs Apex

#1 Post by jjminnesota »

I have read some of the previous comments on here about Apex, it sounds like most people don't like their sales technique at all. We actually liked them a lot (no pressure to sign anything, got several months to make a decision and other price quotes) and got much better prices from them compared to Anderson and used them for a few of our windows already.

Now we need to replace the rest. So BESIDES their sales technique and Alside not being that great...in terms of the actual window, I am getting the same price quote for the triple pane for both the Apex and Lindsay windows and not sure which one to go with. Both have the U-factor 0.19. Honestly I like the color options (Maple vs. Oak) of Apex and then all my windows would look the same. Is there much difference that I should think about?

Also, our sales person for the Lindsay says that no one buys the triple pane. When he showed me a heat test, the double blocked almost all the heat transfer and the triple lowered it by one unit. The price difference is about $2,500 for the triple.

Thanks.