Champion

Ask replacement window questions & get answers!
Junie

Champion

#1 Post by Junie »

Quoted 20,000 for replacement of 24 double hung vinyl windows with colonial grids. Can I find energy efficient windows for a better price? This is after a 40% discount in DFW area. Seems high to me.

TheWindowNerd

Re: Champion

#2 Post by TheWindowNerd »

There is not enough info to give you an idea of what the price should or could be.
I would suggest that you look for a pro on the forum here "Randy", he does windows in DFW, has a lot of product to choose from and is a trustworthy soul.
He will not play games and will help you find the right product and do a great job installing it.

theWindowNerd...

Randy

#3 Post by Randy »

No need to pay a ridiculous price for a good vinyl window in DFW. The 40% discount is obviously a deceptive sales tool to pressure you into signing immediately before you're able to consult someone else. Don't be rushed into a decision by anyone as any price you're given on the first visit will still be good in a few days.

Windows on Washington

#4 Post by Windows on Washington »

You need to contact the guy (Randy) right above me.

While $800 per opening may not be a bad price depending on options, install, features, etc., there is no way that a 40% drop is genuine or that the Champion window is even worth that premium.

HomeSealed

#5 Post by HomeSealed »

+1, talk to randy. Pros-pro, top products. Easy choice.