Window and Door Certified Contractors in Chicagoland

Ask replacement window questions & get answers!
manaiauds

Window and Door Certified Contractors in Chicagoland

#1 Post by manaiauds »

Hello to all,

I am new to this forum. I would like to change my windows and a patio door. Any recommendations for a good contractor here in Vernon Hills area? Thank you so much!

Windows on Washington

Re: Window and Door Certified Contractors in Chicagoland

#2 Post by Windows on Washington »

Best guy that I know of in that area is the good folks up at HomeSealed. They are probably just a stones throw from your location and if they cover your area, call them to confirm, you won't find a better collection of pros in the business. I have known of those folks for a decade+ now and haven't heard anything but good things from them.

royaltywindows1

#3 Post by royaltywindows1 »

We are located just a couple cities over (in Buffalo Grove). We are a family owned company, so we offer competitive pricing coupled with great service.

masterext
Location: Window Pro-Serves All of Northern New Jersey. Bergen, Morris, Union, Essex, Passaic, Sussex Counties

#4 Post by masterext »

royaltywindows1 wrote: Mon Aug 10, 2020 8:16 pm We are located just a couple cities over (in Buffalo Grove). We are a family owned company, so we offer competitive pricing coupled with great service.
Good for you. Im sure you are very reputable considering you need to spam a website in order to get business.

manaiauds

#5 Post by manaiauds »

Thank you all for your prompt replies. Appreciate it!

manaiauds

#6 Post by manaiauds »

Hello to All,

Any suggestions for a reputable contractors in my area? It is only a small project. I called HomeSealed and I was told that the project is too small for them to come down here in Vernon Hills which I agree and understand the situation.
The project is only for 5 windows and a patio door. I live in a condo and the windows are located on the second level and the patio door is in the balcony.

1 twin windows
32" x 50" each

1 twin windows
43" x 58" each

1 39"x58"

Patio Door
72" x 76"

Thank you so much!

HomeSealed

#7 Post by HomeSealed »

manaiauds wrote: Wed Aug 12, 2020 9:09 am Hello to All,

Any suggestions for a reputable contractors in my area? It is only a small project. I called HomeSealed and I was told that the project is too small for them to come down here in Vernon Hills which I agree and understand the situation.
The project is only for 5 windows and a patio door. I live in a condo and the windows are located on the second level and the patio door is in the balcony.

1 twin windows
32" x 50" each

1 twin windows
43" x 58" each

1 39"x58"

Patio Door
72" x 76"

Thank you so much!
manaiauds, please accept my apology. Essentially you have 5 windows and a patio door, that is within our parameters and you are only 5 min outside of our regular service area. What is your first name and last initial? I can look this up and see about taking another look at this for you.

Thanks!

manaiauds

#8 Post by manaiauds »

Hello HomeSealed,
Thank you so much for looking into this.
Emmanuel T. or if there is a PM platform on this forum I can pm you my contact info.

HomeSealed

#9 Post by HomeSealed »

Emmanuel, I don't believe the PM function works on the site. Do me a favor, shoot me your information at service@homesealed.com and we'll reach back out. The person that initially took your call is fresh out of training, once again my apologies for the hassle.

manaiauds

#10 Post by manaiauds »

HomeSealed wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:50 pm Emmanuel, I don't believe the PM function works on the site. Do me a favor, shoot me your information at service@homesealed.com and we'll reach back out. The person that initially took your call is fresh out of training, once again my apologies for the hassle.
HomeSealed,
I already sent my info at service@homesealed.com
Thank you!
Emmanuel

manaiauds

#11 Post by manaiauds »

HomeSealed wrote: Thu Aug 13, 2020 7:50 pm Emmanuel, I don't believe the PM function works on the site. Do me a favor, shoot me your information at service@homesealed.com and we'll reach back out. The person that initially took your call is fresh out of training, once again my apologies for the hassle.
Hello HomeSealed,

Is Vicki K. the contact person from HomeSealed? She reached out to me through email and there is a link for an online appointment. Thank you!

Best regards,
Emmanuel

HomeSealed

#12 Post by HomeSealed »

That's correct Emmanuel. You may receive a call as well, but you can most certainly schedule that appointment online at your convenience. Thanks!

manaiauds

#13 Post by manaiauds »

HomeSealed wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 12:56 pm That's correct Emmanuel. You may receive a call as well, but you can most certainly schedule that appointment online at your convenience. Thanks!
Hello Home Sealed,

I signed the contract yesterday and the project consultant was Andrew R. I chose the Starmark Evo 7500 for the windows and Okna Elegante for the patio door. When Andrew showed me the sample window, I dismissed the competitor right away. Andrew explained everything that we need to know. He was knowledgable and very professional and respected our home. I spoke with Andrew earliertoday and he told me that there was a mistake in terms of pricing. Is there a way to contact you through email privately? Thank you!