Highmark 1000 by Okna

Share your experiences with others
ocnetgeek

Highmark 1000 by Okna

#1 Post by ocnetgeek »

Last year I had posted that I was looking to replace the 19 year old Renewal by Anderson windows that we had in our house. We had a number of issues with them including the opening mechanisms being stripped on our Casement Windows, Seal Failure on one of them, leaking from another and severe condensation issues on all of them whenever the weather got cold. When it got really cold it was Ice not condensation. We decided to replace our windows with the Highmark 1000 Casement windows by Okna. We live in the Milwaukee area and had our windows installed by Homesealed. I am happy to report that the process was a very positive experience. There were some minor delays in the timeline that were due to manufacturing during Covid but I was kept informed throughout the process. There was also a delay that one of our Windows could not be installed along with all of the others because there was an issue with the glass and it had to be remade. I am glad that the issue was found and the delay corrected prior to delivery. Homesealed did an excellent job of removing the old Renewal by Anderson windows which ended up being quite a challenge. The new Highmark windows look great and are working as expected. This past weekend the temperatures dipped to 10 below zero here and I only observed a tiny amount of condensation around the base of a couple of the windows. I compare this to my old windows which would have had a quarter inch of ice in the same area. I am very pleased with how the Windows look and how they have performed thus far. The Homesealed crews that worked on our installation made sure that everything was perfect when they left and I would not hesitate for a second to recommend having work done by them.

HomeSealed

Re: Highmark 1000 by Okna

#2 Post by HomeSealed »

Thanks much for the feedback, glad to hear that the windows are doing well for you. They are certainly being put to the test lately with this cold weather!

Windows on Washington

Re: Highmark 1000 by Okna

#3 Post by Windows on Washington »

Excellent feedback and real world evidence of performance deltas. Thank you for this.