Majestic Series by Ideal

Ask replacement window questions & get answers!
Newbie80

Majestic Series by Ideal

#1 Post by Newbie80 »

Hi,

I have couple of contractors coming next week for an estimate to replace 15 double hung, 1 picture and 3 awning windows. The contractors carry a few brands among which the Majestic series by Ideal. I have a few questions about this brand.

1. What price range should I expect per window?

2. For each window, I want the blind between the glasses. And I also want the UltraVue screen. How much will these 2 options add to the price of the window?

3. And finally I want the green energy package.

4. I am budgeting up to $600 per window for the options above. I am located in New Jersey. For additional information the owner we bought the house from 2 years ago replaced the vinyl sidings but did not replace the windows. The windows are currently wood windows.

Please share your experience with this brand. Anything you can tell would be beneficial.

Thank you so much.

masterext
Location: Window Pro-Serves All of Northern New Jersey. Bergen, Morris, Union, Essex, Passaic, Sussex Counties

Re: Majestic Series by Ideal

#2 Post by masterext »

The majestic window is very solid and nice looking. Prices vary a tad. What part of NJ are you in?
Blinds between the glass are very expensive and you will be way over $600 per window. Im not a big advocate of blinds between the glass in windows. I do give the ok for doors though..

HomeSealed

Re: Majestic Series by Ideal

#3 Post by HomeSealed »

Nice window. I believe that AGM in NJ offers it, great group over there.

You probably need to bump your budget up a bit for a good window from an established, reputable company, but that can vary by market.