Okna Alternative

Ask replacement window questions & get answers!
Jason.creoli

Okna Alternative

#1 Post by Jason.creoli »

Looking for replacement windows in Denver, Colorado and I called Okna who said they don't distribute this far west (nor dos Starmark). Was really interested in Okna (probably 800 series) based on performance and pricepoint - looking for low infiltration and good sound dampening performance. Is there another high end vinyl or composite that is comparable in price and performance available in the Rockies?

Randy

Re: Okna Alternative

#2 Post by Randy »

I believe Sunrise is distributed in Colorado. Soft-lite and Kensington would be two other brands to look for.

Jason.creoli

#3 Post by Jason.creoli »

I called Sunrise and they said they also don't have any dealers in Colorado - does that sound right?

WindowsDirectCinci

#4 Post by WindowsDirectCinci »

Bluebird Windows & Doors is a Sunrise Restoration dealer in Lafayette. Top notch work

HomeSealed

#5 Post by HomeSealed »

I'd follow up on WDC's recommendation if its in your area. I know for a fact that Sunrise DID have dealers in CO, not sure if anything changed. They were purchased by Metal Industries not that long ago which is a much larger company so I'd be surprised if they were shrinking their footprint, but perhaps they replaced it with a different line out there.