Replacement Windows in WI

Share your experiences with others
Mikeinator

Replacement Windows in WI

#1 Post by Mikeinator »

I’m looking to replace 10 windows and a patio door and maybe jumped in too fast by contacting all the local companies that advertise thru the mail.

After spending 90-120min with Abby and Universal Windows Direct last night I was drained.

Today I found more resources and got some smaller company recommendations with better reviews and no BBB complaints.

My only concern is some seem “too good to be true” when compared to the quote for the same male and mode from one of the big names.

I liked what I saw of ProVia but see they’re not on the top 100 here and have some complaints so I’m looking into Sunrise and Soft-Lote quotes now.

Looking for recommendations on brands for WI climate as well as any Milwaukee area installers you’ve had luck with.

Windows on Washington

Re: Replacement Windows in WI

#2 Post by Windows on Washington »

Easy Peasy...HomeSealed'ee

Call HomeSealeded. Brandon is a long time poster on this forum and runs one of the best shops in the country and certainly the best in Wisconsin.

masterext
Location: Window Pro-Serves All of Northern New Jersey. Bergen, Morris, Union, Essex, Passaic, Sussex Counties

#3 Post by masterext »

Provia make a nice door but im not a big fan of their windows. I would definitely reach out to Homesealed . They use an excellent product and the owner is a real nice guy.

uncle eddie

#4 Post by uncle eddie »

masterext wrote: Sat Feb 04, 2023 3:28 pm Provia make a nice door but im not a big fan of their windows. I would definitely reach out to Homesealed . They use an excellent product and the owner is a real nice guy.
Exactly right