Power Symphony By Pella vs. Pella 250

Ask replacement window questions & get answers!
Harmony

Power Symphony By Pella vs. Pella 250

#1 Post by Harmony »

Does anyone have any experience with the Symphony by Pella windows installed by Power vs the Pella 250 windows?
I’d like to know the differences in durability, longevity, install, and customer service.
Power says their Symphony by Pella has a lifetime warranty and is designed to hold up to the extreme cold and heat of Colorado.
We need to replace all the original, builder grade windows in our 1995 home. We would like this to be our forever home so we are hoping to find the most quality, long lasting windows for the most reasonable price. We have about 20 windows ranging from ~18”x18” to ~80”x80” custom eyebrow windows.
Vinyl may not be the way we go, but I am trying to be more informed about these two options so that I am better able to make that call.

Windows on Washington

Re: Power Symphony By Pella vs. Pella 250

#2 Post by Windows on Washington »

Is that your only option?

HomeSealed

#3 Post by HomeSealed »

+1. Rather than spending more time on those options, your time would be better spent looking at alternatives IMO

toddinmn

#4 Post by toddinmn »

Most of us would consider the 250 builder grade even though the they have a line below it.

TheWindowNerd

#5 Post by TheWindowNerd »

Continue your search.
Look for a window that is draft free. That would mean a window .05 or less AL, air leakage.

TheWindowNerd