A Very High Recommendation for Windows on Washington

Share your experiences with others
DavefromMD

A Very High Recommendation for Windows on Washington

#1 Post by DavefromMD »

Just had Windows on Washington install the Okna 500 series windows. I highly recommend them. From estimate through installation they were highly professional.

They are located in northern VA and we are between DC and Baltimore. After seeing good things about them and Okna windows on this board I contacted them to see if they do work in out area. They said they do.

Brandon came out, measured, and gave an estimate and told us a bit about the company. No pressure, no "if you sign today", no "this price is only good for this week", no call back or email in the next few days to offer a special sale price going on now. Just a straight forward here is the price. He had a sample to show us. We let him know we would decide in the next few days. Their price was a bit less than the price given us by another reputable company using Sunrise windows that has done work for us before. It was a tough choice. But because of Brandon and what I've read about them on this board, we decided they would do a fine job and we could pay a bit less for a bit better window.

Their communication was top notch. When I contacted them to tell them they got the job, thier front office staff was very professional in handling the transaction. They then emailed us to let us know the windows had been ordered and gave us an approximate delivery date of the window to them. They told us once they received the windows they would contact us to set up an installation date. When they got the windows, we set up an installation date. The day before they contacted us again to verify and give us an arrival time. On the installation day, the installers even called us to let us know they were hung up in traffic and would be a little later than the specified time.

Once they arrived, they were extemely efficient and clean. 9 windows removed and installed in 3 hours. My wife was doing some work at the dining table and she saw a living room window being taken out. The next time she looked up the new window was in! She wondered when that had happened.

They look great, the installtion looks great. They are a professional operation from beginning to end.

Windows on Washington

Re: A Very High Recommendation for Windows on Washington

#2 Post by Windows on Washington »

David,

Thank you very much for the kind review of our company. I think you covered everybody there in that review and that puts a great big smile on my face.

We certainly acknowledge that we are not perfect but we strive for 100% customer satisfaction.

We were happy to have completed the project for you and look forward to working with you in the future.

Thank you again,

Eric Novotny

Window4U (IL)
Location: Sales and Installation in Chicagoland and Central Illinois

#3 Post by Window4U (IL) »

This is what we love to hear on this forum, a successful project from start to finish.
Great job Windows on Washington!

Randy

#4 Post by Randy »

Great review and just what we expect from Windows on Washington. Great company all around.

HomeSealed

#5 Post by HomeSealed »

..Bout time he got a good review! :mrgreen:

Seriously though, thanks for the feedback for the benefit of all. WoW and his team never fail to impress.

Windows on Washington

#6 Post by Windows on Washington »

For the record, this thread was bumped up by a spammer...but I do appreciate the recognition fellas!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: