Brands to consider for Denver Colorado

Ask replacement window questions & get answers!
Windows on Washington

Re: Brands to consider for Denver Colorado

#31 Post by Windows on Washington »

Not at all. AAMA recognizes the retrofit installation as an approved option. If the installer is competent, you should NEVER have an issue.

burrie

#32 Post by burrie »

I've just read through your thread as I live in Boulder and have been doing a similar deep dive. Did you decide on the Kolbe window? Which Denver showroom did go to? Were you able to purchase them directly and find a qualified installer? Thank you for your helpful thread. While I have considered all of the windows you mentioned I was not familiar with the Kolbe window so thanks for bringing it to my attention!

Windows on Washington

#33 Post by Windows on Washington »

burrie wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2024 9:05 pm I've just read through your thread as I live in Boulder and have been doing a similar deep dive. Did you decide on the Kolbe window? Which Denver showroom did go to? Were you able to purchase them directly and find a qualified installer? Thank you for your helpful thread. While I have considered all of the windows you mentioned I was not familiar with the Kolbe window so thanks for bringing it to my attention!
Might want to start a new thread as well as posting on this one. Seems to get more attention that way.

Are you leaning towards fiberglass, wood, vinyl?