Share your experiences with others
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Nov 09, 2021 10:32 am
I am currently looking to start replacing windows in my home. Looking for recommendations on installation companies and what brand if window to use. House currently has I believe Anderson 400 series wood windows. I definitely do not want wood windows again. Thank you in advance.
Windows on Washington
- Posts: 4867
- Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 11:23 am
- Location: DC Metropolitan Area-Maryland/Virginia/DC
Plenty of good shops in the Philly area. I think TWN is up there.
- Posts: 2072
- Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:05 pm
- Location: SE PA & NJ; DFW/Metroplex
You can contact me if you like.
- Posts: 1343
- Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:14 am
- Location: Window Pro-Serves All of Northern New Jersey. Bergen, Morris, Union, Essex, Passaic, Sussex Counties
Contact the window nerd ( Wayne ). He is a gentleman and a true craftsman.