Schuco estimate

Ask replacement window questions & get answers!
Krusty

Schuco estimate

#1 Post by Krusty »

I received an estimate for schuco Corona 4000 windows and would appreciate any input.

11 2 lite sliders 4'w X 3'h $8580

2 3 lite sliders 8'w X 4'h $2720

2 awnings for basement $1048

1 6'h sliding door $2340

I was impressed by the company and sales consultants presentation and just want to make sure this sounds reasonablebefore I sign contract.Also I live near NYC so I expect the cost of doing business to be pretty high. Thank You in advance

stilllearning

#2 Post by stilllearning »

I'm curious who the dealer is that gave you that estimate. I'm in Northern NJ and looking for a dealer.

Window4U (IL)
Location: Sales and Installation in Chicagoland and Central Illinois

#3 Post by Window4U (IL) »

I'm a Schuco dealer in Illinois where windows usually don't cost as much as they do by NYC. I just did some quick figuring what I would charge, and he is actually very close to what they would go for here.
That's nice to see. Usually, the prices I hear on this site for dealers out east are really high, and sometiomes ridiculous, especially in New England. It sounds like you might have a good dealer to work with. Enjoy your new windows!

Window4U (IL)
Location: Sales and Installation in Chicagoland and Central Illinois

#4 Post by Window4U (IL) »

stilllearning wrote:I'm curious who the dealer is that gave you that estimate. I'm in Northern NJ and looking for a dealer.
If he doesn't respond with the name of the company, the guy FenEx who posts on this site works as a consultant to companies in that area and knows who all the Schuco dealers are on the east coast. I'm sure he could tell you who is good and who is not. His email address is..... FenEx@optonline.com

Krusty

#5 Post by Krusty »

The dealer is A&J Reliable. Toll free number 877 492-9014