Renewal by Anderson

Share your experiences with others
Joe D

Renewal by Anderson

#1 Post by Joe D »

A salesman (Craig) came to my home today - 10 mins. late. He insulted us within the first five minutes, and actually implied he knew a great deal about the way we thought, lived and made purchases. He was out the door after approximately 9 mins. Keep in mind this was a follow-up to them knocking on my door a week prior. Never again.

Skydawggy.

Re: Renewal by Anderson

#2 Post by Skydawggy. »

You should be grateful that a Renewal Salesman came down from Heaven and lowered himself to your level for those 9 minutes. What's wrong with you? Why weren't you appreciative enough to give him 4 hours to convince you his windows are worth over $1000 each. Oh, the Naves like you they are forced to lower themselves to deal with sometimes. :lol:

Shims

#3 Post by Shims »

i had a renewal salesman come to my house. 13,000 for 11 dh insert replacements. Almost fell for it before I did research.

buddy11

#4 Post by buddy11 »

EcoStar Windows wrote:You should be grateful that a Renewal Salesman came down from Heaven and lowered himself to your level for those 9 minutes. What's wrong with you? Why weren't you appreciative enough to give him 4 hours to convince you his windows are worth over $1000 each. Oh, the Naves like you they are forced to lower themselves to deal with sometimes. :lol:

Curb your forked toungue, Nave :mrgreen: