Weathermaster 2300 series windows??

Share your experiences with others
skydancer

Weathermaster 2300 series windows??

#1 Post by skydancer »

Can someone give me some info on Weathermaster vinyl windows? I am looking for info on the 2300 series. Are they sold under a different name by other companies that buy from the manufacture that i am not aware of? I would appreciate any help. thanks

Windows on Washington

Re: Weathermaster 2300 series windows??

#2 Post by Windows on Washington »

They aren't on the NFRC. Ask them who makes their window. Much of the "data" on their site is bunk and the window looks relatively average.

skydancer

Re: Weathermaster 2300 series windows??

#3 Post by skydancer »

Actually the weathermaster i am refering to is weathermaster-window.com . Looks like there warehouse is in Baltimore. I know there are a few different window companies with the same name. Looks like they manufacture there own windows. I am thinking other companies buy from them and sell them under there own name. If you go to there web site and click on windows,do it yourself and best you can see the 2300 series window that my contractor wants to install. The web site doesn't have many good finished pictures or spec's on the windows. He brought me a small sample and it looked to have all the good features as the Sunrise which suerprised me.

Have you seen these?