Recomendation

Share your experiences with others
susie4034

Recomendation

#1 Post by susie4034 »

I have been reading some of the posts in hope of learning something about replacement windows. I am not more confused than ever about choosing windows. My home is a 1960 ranch style home in Wisconsin. I am looking for a decent window and reputable installer if anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it. I want to replace some windows in my home and also take out two windows and replace them with a sliding door. I hate to go through the trouble and expense of replacing them to find out that I did not make a good choice after it is done.

Randy

Re: Recomendation

#2 Post by Randy »

What part of Wisconsin are you in? There a highly regarded pro here - HomeSealed, who serves the Milwaukee area, and sometimes goes into other areas. If he doesn't cover your area, he's a great resource for what product lines are available to you, and what companies to avoid. He's a Gorell dealer, which is a brand that is recommended by most of the pros here, along with Sunrise, Soft-lite, and Okna.

Windows on Washington

#3 Post by Windows on Washington »

+1

That professional recommendation (HomeSealed) and products would be my best bets too!

susie4034

#4 Post by susie4034 »

I live in the Madison area. I got distracted from my window replacement project, but am still interested in replacing some. Homesealed, do you work in the Madison area?

masterext
Location: Window Pro-Serves All of Northern New Jersey. Bergen, Morris, Union, Essex, Passaic, Sussex Counties

#5 Post by masterext »

There should be a get a quote button next to home sealed name..click on that..home sealed is not only very knowledgeable when it comes to windows, he's also a very nice guy and a true gentleman.

Windows on Washington

#6 Post by Windows on Washington »

Here is a link to a thread that HomeSealed is in: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4691

susie4034

#7 Post by susie4034 »

Thank you all for replying, I will check out this link.