Sunrise Windows

Share your experiences with others
mlo

Sunrise Windows

#1 Post by mlo »

The first place I look when shopping for anything for the home is the web. That is when I stumbled upon this site. I took my time and did all my research, had a total of 5 quotes done.

Just had 8 windows installed by Ecostar Remodeling and I can't believe the difference from the old windows to the new ones. 5 DH, 2 picture and 1 half round. Took a while for them to get my windows in, but the wait was worth it. I noticed the temp difference right away here in Nothern VA. The vinyl windows look great, its brighter in the rooms than before and we even had a chance to test out the self-cleaning glass. It rained all day yesterday and there isn't one water spot on any pane of glass today. Installation was professional, they cleaned up well, and they were very friendly. Luckily I live in the area close to a few of the "board experts" so I was able to hire one of them for the install.

I couldn't be happier with the services, and the products. This board is a great tool when shopping for windows. Sunrise windows are a top quality product.

Arrowhead22

Re: Sunrise Windows

#2 Post by Arrowhead22 »

Hope your windows are working out for you! I had a terrible experience with "Premier Windows" in Maryland.
We 9 windows installed and they all leak cold air.

Arrowhead22

HomeSealed

#3 Post by HomeSealed »

Premier Windows... That name sounds familiar. Weren't they involved in some type of scandal?

EcoStar Remodeling

#4 Post by EcoStar Remodeling »

Premier is one of those high-pressure "price is only good for today" operations. I've heard they treat their customers with the same disrespect. Most of their salespeople know little about windows as their training is mainly focused on manipulating the customer into a fast decision. Their installs are adequate but very mediocre. Pretty much a "caulk and walk" operation. I use photos of their installs to contrast the differences between the way we do it and the way most others do it. Once you see the 2 side by side, the difference is very obvious.