Distinction Series by HomeRite, why cant I find anything??

Share your experiences with others
tjvisions

Distinction Series by HomeRite, why cant I find anything??

#1 Post by tjvisions »

looking at replacing double hung windows with HomeRite Distinction Series vs Vista Traid 7. Any feedback on these companies, we have thrown out Thompson Creek and Power home bids based on these reviews.

Thanks

EcoStar Remodeling

Re: Distinction Series by HomeRite, why cant I find anything??

#2 Post by EcoStar Remodeling »

I don't know anything about Homerite Windows but Vista is a pretty decent brand. I can't find Homerite listed with NFRC so that's always a red flag. I would have to agree on you decision to eliminate T.C and Power from your list. Are you in Northern Virginia or Maryland?

Window4U (IL)
Location: Sales and Installation in Chicagoland and Central Illinois

#3 Post by Window4U (IL) »

If I were you, I'd definitely contact a poster here, "Windows on Washington" that seems to be in your area. Very professional and he has many of the best products available and at great prices. Click the 'Get a Quote' button in his profile.
You can find his profile in this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4770

jwilly0313

#4 Post by jwilly0313 »

The HomeRite Distinction series is a great product. The manufacturer has been in business for over 60 years and they are affiliated with NFRC.

I put the triple pane version of the Distinction Series in my house and they not only were great with the energy efficiency, but they greatly reduced the amount of noise that came into my house from the main road out front. Out of all the companies I had come out, HomeRite was the most honest and straitforward company I dealt with. There was no pressure and I was given a fair price for what I was getting.

I would recommend HomeRite to anyone.

HomeSealed

#5 Post by HomeSealed »

jwilly0313 wrote:The HomeRite Distinction series is a great product. The manufacturer has been in business for over 60 years and they are affiliated with NFRC.

I put the triple pane version of the Distinction Series in my house and they not only were great with the energy efficiency, but they greatly reduced the amount of noise that came into my house from the main road out front. Out of all the companies I had come out, HomeRite was the most honest and straitforward company I dealt with. There was no pressure and I was given a fair price for what I was getting.

I would recommend HomeRite to anyone.
I am consistently amazed at what a "coincidence" it is that an totally satisfied homeowner that purchased a relatively obscure product would just so happen to be perusing a window forum or searching for window info after they already had the windows installed... What luck! :roll:

If he serves your area, Windows On Washington is the man to talk to. Best products/service you'll find, and he doesn't even need to SPAM websites. :mrgreen:
Last edited by HomeSealed on Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Window4U (IL)
Location: Sales and Installation in Chicagoland and Central Illinois

#6 Post by Window4U (IL) »

I'm not 100% sure, but looks to me that HomeRite is a contractor, and it looks like the window they sell is a re-branded MI Designer series.

Randy

#7 Post by Randy »

I am consistently amazed at what a "coincidence" it is that an totally satisfied homeowner that purchased a relatively obscure product would just so happen to be perusing a window forum or searching for window info after they already had the windows installed... What luck!
Shazam! It is amazing isn't it? :lol:

What a fraud.

Windows on Washington is absolutely the very best in the DC area, with superior products, top-notch installation methods and outstanding customer service.