Need HomeSealed!

Ask replacement window questions & get answers!
RobinBird

Need HomeSealed!

#1 Post by RobinBird »

Hello Brandon at HomeSealed! I live in Grayslake, Il, and called your company to schedule an appointment, which was scheduled for tomorrow. I called your company because I read on this forum that you’re repeatedly and highly recommended to people in Northern Illinois by WoW and you’ve serviced Vernon Hills, which is 15 miles south of me. Today I received a call from Lexi stating that you were canceling the appointment because I’m out of your service area. I’m interested in Marvin elevates and because of comments by you and your colleagues on this forum, Oknas (both the 800s and Starmarks). I don’t need to tell you that to date your company has 320 reviews on google nearly all 5 stars and numerous on BBB, which for a window installer is stellar IMO. Window shopping hasn’t been fun…lots to learn and lots of time spent with what seem to be subpar companies looking to make a sale. Please reconsider keeping our appointment for tomorrow! Thanks to all of you who participate on this forum; I’ve learned mountains from you all. Gratefully, Robin

HomeSealed

Re: Need HomeSealed!

#2 Post by HomeSealed »

Hi Robin, thanks for reaching out on this and thank you for the kind words! If you haven't already received a call, you will hear from us shortly. We are able to service your location, however there are some territory restrictions regarding the products lines that we are able to offer. We'll be able to discuss that in greater detail and hopefully find the right fit for you. Thanks again!

RobinBird

Re: Need HomeSealed!

#3 Post by RobinBird »

Thanks, Brandon...I'm all set and scheduled with your consultant on Friday. Thanks for getting back to me and making this happen. Best, Robin