Full Window Replacement Cost

Ask replacement window questions & get answers!
Tommytinks

Full Window Replacement Cost

#1 Post by Tommytinks »

Looking to get all house windows replaced

we had a salesman from Power Home Remodeling offer to have 18 windows replaced with Pella Symphony windows.

the total cost is close to 20 thousand for 18 Pella Power Symphony which would replace all windows.

anyone have a suggestion if this product or company is good and what price should I be looking at if this is too high, or is this a proper price

I am not familiar with window replacement cost.

Ricknez

Re: Full Window Replacement Cost

#2 Post by Ricknez »

I don't believe anyone here is a fan of pella windows. Certain brands that we like could be regional. Where are you located?

HomeSealed

#3 Post by HomeSealed »

The price is surprisingly reasonable, but the product leaves a bit to be desired in terms of performance IMO.

As Rickenz alluded to, product availability can be regional, but I suspect that you'd have access to at least some of the top performers that are pretty universally recommended : Okna, Softlite Elements/Elite, Sunrise Restoration/V5000?, Polaris top lines, etc.

Delaware Mike

#4 Post by Delaware Mike »

I'm not a fan of that Pella private label vinyl offering. I thought that Power had jumped over to ProVia as I was told that? I'm also not a fan of the capping (exterior finish work) methods of Power subs.

bluefish

#5 Post by bluefish »

Price is good, my recent quote for pella 250 is about $1,200-$1,300 per window. I will chose something more modest.

Windows on Washington

#6 Post by Windows on Washington »

Price is below market in this area, but that is not a window that I would want to use as my top 3.