Window Suggestions or Comments

Ask replacement window questions & get answers!
Windowsagogo

Window Suggestions or Comments

#1 Post by Windowsagogo »

I need to replace 6 double hung windows in the front of my home. I have looked at so many companies and as you know it's confusing. I decided i wanted to talk to companies that don't require "the spouse" for the high pressure sales technique and this will allow me to decide without all their noise. I am looking at Pella 250 and a Northstar Window Installer. I read good and bad about Pella 250. There is not a lot of information on Northstar windows it seems like they make only one model vinyl window and it may be for lower end remodels. I am not sure. I want a quality window that looks nice. I don't need the cheapest but i don't want to pay 5K for wood windows. Any help is appreciated. Recommendations are welcome. Weather zone is Michigan. If i find the right windows i will add on a patio sliding door and two entry doors.

Windows on Washington

Re: Window Suggestions or Comments

#2 Post by Windows on Washington »

Your existing windows are what? Wood?

Sunrise is based out of Michigan and is generally considered one of the better vinyl windows on the market. Have you looked at that product yet?

Windowsagogo

#3 Post by Windowsagogo »

Hi. My existing windows are wood, with a larger bottom sash then top. I have not looked at sunrise but will today.

Miaksol

#4 Post by Miaksol »

Windowsagogo wrote: Fri Oct 20, 2023 8:17 am Hi. My existing windows are wood, with a larger bottom sash then top. run 3 I have not looked at sunrise but will today.
Originating from Michigan, Sunrise is widely regarded as one of the best vinyl windows available today.