Fiberglass vs Vinyl Replacement Windows

Share your experiences with others
Skydawggy.

Re: Fiberglass vs Vinyl Replacement Windows

#16 Post by Skydawggy. »

Ya know Shims..5 months on this site and 54 posts and you re still asking questions like this makes one wonder if you don't have an agenda. Although for the life of me I can't figure out what it is. What is it exactly you want from us? :lol:

Shims

#17 Post by Shims »

EcoStar Windows wrote:Ya know Shims..5 months on this site and 54 posts and you re still asking questions like this makes one wonder if you don't have an agenda. Although for the life of me I can't figure out what it is. What is it exactly you want from us? :lol:
Let's just say I am extremely worried. That is all. I wish there was a PM thing on this board.

Windows on Washington

#18 Post by Windows on Washington »

Shims wrote:Are Andersen windows really as good as people say they are? I got a quote for 11 andersen 400 series tilt wash full frame windows. 9 were double hungs, 1 was half circle, and 1 was a picture window. $8500. price included insurance, labor, fiberglass insulation, pvc brick moulding, etc. It seemed a little low. Was it a good thing I didn't go with that quote? It made me suspicious.
The Andersen 400 series is a solid window.

If you have checked out the company, that is a really aggressive price.

Shims

#19 Post by Shims »

Windows on Washington wrote:
Shims wrote:Are Andersen windows really as good as people say they are? I got a quote for 11 andersen 400 series tilt wash full frame windows. 9 were double hungs, 1 was half circle, and 1 was a picture window. $8500. price included insurance, labor, fiberglass insulation, pvc brick moulding, etc. It seemed a little low. Was it a good thing I didn't go with that quote? It made me suspicious.
The Andersen 400 series is a solid window.

If you have checked out the company, that is a really aggressive price.
null