Soft-Lite windows

Share your experiences with others
superboof33

Soft-Lite windows

#1 Post by superboof33 »

I purchased Soft-Lite windows from Berry Door and Window. I got the mid line Bainbridge windows, but there are levels above and below. This is a TOP NOTCH window!! Great salesman, great installers (no subs), excellent quality. It doesn't get any better. They came with a lifetime warranty. It has been 3 years and not even 1 small issue with the workmanship or windows

Windows on Washington

Re: Soft-Lite windows

#2 Post by Windows on Washington »

Interesting first post.

The Bainbridge is a nice, clean window with good performance.

masterext
Location: Window Pro-Serves All of Northern New Jersey. Bergen, Morris, Union, Essex, Passaic, Sussex Counties

#3 Post by masterext »

why would you join a board just to tell that story? Berry is ridiculous name,are you sure thats a real company?

superboof33

#4 Post by superboof33 »

I was posting based on an experience. Berry Door is a local family owned company that has been around since the 60s. Bainbridge is the style of window. Why would you reply just to be a jerk? Check BBB and Angies List as they are a A+ rated company and Soft-Lite is a gold label AAMA window that has won many awards. If you have an opinion on the windows, feel free to actually reply to the subject.

masterext
Location: Window Pro-Serves All of Northern New Jersey. Bergen, Morris, Union, Essex, Passaic, Sussex Counties

#5 Post by masterext »

the BBB is basically a scam,its a pay rated service and not credible at all in my opinion. i don't know, i need to check out that install. sounds very strange.

Window4U (IL)
Location: Sales and Installation in Chicagoland and Central Illinois

#6 Post by Window4U (IL) »

superboof33 wrote:I was posting based on an experience. Berry Door is a local family owned company that has been around since the 60s. Bainbridge is the style of window. Why would you reply just to be a jerk? Check BBB and Angies List as they are a A+ rated company and Soft-Lite is a gold label AAMA window that has won many awards. If you have an opinion on the windows, feel free to actually reply to the subject.
Are you a salesman or an installer for them?

HomeSealed

#7 Post by HomeSealed »

I think that the first reaction of ANYONE with common sense is that your post is completely fake and you are a shameless and dishonest representative from BERRY windows. If that is the case, shame on you... The Bainbridge is a decent product, but I highly recommend against purchasing it from a shuckster such as this would appear.