Home Depot

Ask replacement window questions & get answers!
matthewpompilio

Home Depot

#1 Post by matthewpompilio »

I have been shopping for replacement windows in Westchester New York.

Most Contractors act lke they are doing you a favor if they even bother to call you back.

The only decent response I got is from Home Depot.

The window seemed fine and the warranty good.

I don't want the best deal on the best window in the world. I just want an an above average product at a fair price without alot of brain damage.

Any help will be appreciated

Window4U (IL)
Location: Sales and Installation in Chicagoland and Central Illinois

#2 Post by Window4U (IL) »

You are close to where FenEx from this site is at.
If you email him at FenEx@optonline.net ,I am sure he could hook you up with some honest and professional window guys that would treat you real well.

AR50

#3 Post by AR50 »

Ahhh, it looks like the Shuco breast is lactating again.

Dean S

#4 Post by Dean S »

AR50,

I wish you would give us a well-thought response. I am skeptical too about Shuco since it seems that everyone on the board recommends their windows all the time. I have never seen a Shuco window in person and have not done research besides ordering a catalog from the company and looking at the photos posted by Windows4U.

That said, it may be a great window. It may have some flaws but I don't think we'll hear about them on this site.

AR50, you don't help anything, especially your credibility, when you throw out a hand grenade and then disappear for weeks.

Here's a homework assignment:

Complete the following thoughts

1. I think people on this site are recommending Shuco too much because....

2. Shuco's flaws are...

3. Shuco's good points are...

4. My qualification for being a window critic are....

windowshopper

#5 Post by windowshopper »

AR50 refuses to comment on what windows he sells if any and also refuses to comment on where he gets his opinions. He has been asked to tell us and also where his experience and knowledge in the window industry come from. He won!t respond. Speaks for itself don!t it.